Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 10- German Museum of Technology & a pub crawl

Today after class we went on a guided tour of the german museum of technology. It was absolutely massive, I’m pretty sure there’re enough exhibits and things to see to keep me entertained for hours and hours.


After the museum, dinner, and a nap, a group from the same summer program as me decided to go on a pub crawl, and the ticket was only €12 so I decided to join. I think “pub” crawl is a misnomer, because each place was more like a bar than a pub, and it ended at 1am at a club called Matrix. For some reason I associate pubs with a more chill, slightly older audience, so I didn’t expect to be out that late... but we danced and sang and danced some more until 4am, conveniently right when the trains started running again. It was so much fun, and not how I expected my Wednesday night to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment